- Can Dual-Process Theory Explain the Ambiguity of the Notion of Faith in the New Testament?
- Are Conscientious Objections Always Acts of Conscience?
- What Might the Christian Tradition Learn From Neurobiology of Social Play?
- How Might Ash’arī Theologians Respond to the Evolutionary Debunking Argument Against Metaethical Realism?
- How Might Ritual Serve as a Medium of Exchange Between Forms of Rationality?
- How Can Attachment Theory Inform Feminist Soteriologies?
- Do Evolutionary Explanations of Religion Undermine Humanity’s Ability to Justify Beliefs in a Personal God?
- Does Inter-Group Bias Render an Ecclesiology Which Embraces Out-Groups Impossible?
- How Can Bread and Wine Change Into Flesh and Blood?
- Can the Social Sciences Help to Facilitate Interreligious Dialogue through the Lens of Spirit Possession?
- Do Affective States Appraise Evidence, Especially Evidence Relevant to Religious Belief?
- Are Evangelicalism’s Theological Beliefs Coherent with the Eugenic Philosophy that Lent Support to Mass Incarceration?
- Can Forgiveness be a Therapeutic Benefit to the Victim and Remain its Integrity as a Theological Virtue?
- Spiritual Prescribing – In the Turf War Between Religion and Science, Who Gets to Help the Suffering?
- Can a Constructionist Theory of Emotions Clarify the Role of the Psalter in Spiritual Formation?
- Can Psychology Help Resolve the Problem of Imitating a Putatively Non-Present Christ?
- Which Moral Theologians Should Care About Intersex-Selective Abortion?
- Is Despair Contrary to or Necessary for Faith?
- Do Humans Have a Reliable Conscience?
- Does Embodied Cognition Support a Hylomorphic View of the Soul?
- Can the Science of Symbiosis Come to Inform Theological Ethics?
- What Role Should Near-Death Experiences Play in the Lives of Those Who Have Undergone Them?
- Can Christ’s Empathy Help Trauma Survivors Who Feel Alienated from God?
- Can Modern Psychology Shed Light on How We Might Best Give Our Attention to Both God and Others?
- Can Evolutionary Biology Help to Render Natural Law Approaches to Sexual Ethics More Affirming of Non-Heterosexual Relationships?
- Is Natural Knowledge of God Real If Nonresistant Nonbelief Is?
- Does the Automaticity in Human Behaviour Undermine Human Moral Responsibility?
- Is Maximus Confessor’s Doctrine of the Logoi of Creation Compatible with the Emerging Field of Biomimicry?
- Is Evolution Even Possible in Islamic Thought?
- What are the Conditions of Reliable Discernment?
- What is Intersex? A Reply to Perry’s Applied Moral Theology of Sex, Intersex and Ordination
- How Can Joy be a Divine Command if it is not Within Our Control?
- Can Evolved Biological Teleology Provide Evidence of Design?
- How Might Experimental Philosophy and Ethics Help to Solve the Problem of Divine Manipulation?
- What are the Theological Implications of Understanding Gestures as a Fundamental Part of Language and Thought?
- Does Embryology Elucidate a Traducianist View of the Origin of the Soul?
- Can Moral Psychology Resolve Public Conflicts in Christian Morality?
- Can Neuroscience Aid in Establishing an Islamic View of Death?
- Does Artificial Intelligence Change Our Understanding of the Imago Dei?
- Does the Evolution of Altruism Pose a Challenge to Christian Anthropology?
- Can a Social Identity Approach Shed Light on the Relationship Between Personal Identity and Identity in Christ?
- Can the Eastern Orthodox Doctrine of Theosis Aid in Grounding Organismic Teleology (and vice versa)?
- Is the Problem of Evil Made Worse by the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics?
- Can Cognitive Science Inform Practical and Disability Theology Regarding the Religious Experience of High-Functioning Autistic People?
- Might a Disruptive Episode Involving Hearing Voices Be Both a Mental Illness and a Genuine Religious Experience?
- Do Non-Literal Readings of Adam, Eve and the Fall in Islamic Scripture in Light of Evolution Entail Hermeneutic Scientism?
- How Might Grafting Elucidate Our Understanding of the Indwelling Relation of the Holy Spirit and the Human Person?
- Can the Tools of Social-Cognitive Psychology Inform Spiritual Formation Practices?
- Are There Empirically Informed Solutions to the Problem of Religious Disagreement?
- Is Moral Bioenhancement Permissible on Luther’s View of Sin and Redemption?
- Do Recent Findings in the Psychology of Habit Formation Contradict Christian Moral Wisdom on Virtue Formation?
- Can Theology Help Us Understand the Human Role in Environmental Restoration?
- Can Organismic Biology Ease a Seeming Tension between Natural Law Theory and Evolutionary Biology?
- Can Shared Intentionality Theory Help Bridge the Gap between Relational and Structural Views of the Image of God?
- How are the Group Character Traits of Christian Churches Related to the Well-Being of Congregants?
- Can a Period of Mental Distress be Both a Dark Night of the Soul and a Mental Illness at the Same Time?
- Can the Presence of God be an Object of Joint Attention?
- Can Intersex Persons be Ordained as Catholic Priests?
- Does God Need a Body to Keep the Score of Trauma?
- Should We Understand Grace in Altruistic or in Reciprocal Terms?
- Is it Just for God to Damn for Sins which have Evolutionary Causes?
- What Might Time in Quantum Mechanics Mean for the Doctrine of Salvation?
- Does the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit Require a Neurotypical Brain?