- Does God Need a Body to Keep the Score of Trauma?
- Should We Understand Grace in Altruistic or in Reciprocal Terms?
- Is it Just for God to Damn for Sins which have Evolutionary Causes?
- What Might Time in Quantum Mechanics Mean for the Doctrine of Salvation?
- Does the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit Require a Neurotypical Brain?
- Can Shared Intentionality Theory Help Bridge the Gap between Relational and Structural Views of the Image of God?
- How are the Group Character Traits of Christian Churches Related to the Well-Being of Congregants?
- Can a Period of Mental Distress be Both a Dark Night of the Soul and a Mental Illness at the Same Time?
- Can the Presence of God be an Object of Joint Attention?
- Can Intersex Persons be Ordained as Catholic Priests?
- Are There Empirically Informed Solutions to the Problem of Religious Disagreement?
- Is Moral Bioenhancement Permissible on Luther’s View of Sin and Redemption?
- Do recent findings in the psychology of habit formation contradict Christian moral wisdom on virtue formation?
- Can Theology Help Us Understand the Human Role in Environmental Restoration?
- Can Organismic Biology Ease a Seeming Tension between Natural Law Theory and Evolutionary Biology?